DATA MANAGEMENT PLAN
Planning is preparing a sequence of action steps to achieve some specific goal. If you do it effectively, you can reduce much the necessary time and effort of achieving the goal. A plan is like a map. … Planning is also crucial for meeting your needs during each action step with your time, money, or other resources.
Our Data Management Plan will insure the success of your drone operation.
- Assess data requirements and use case specific to job site
- Function (map, inspect, monitor, etc.)
- Frequency, response time, accuracy, sensor type, etc.
- Determine coordinate system
- Evaluate delivery Method
- Determine sensor/drone system appropriate for deliverables
- Determine if FAA waivers or other state/local authorizations are required (restrictive proximity to airspace and airports)
- File COA if required
- Complete Job Hazard Analysis Form and obtain approval for operations in compliance with insurance coverage and safety department guidelines
- Determine the data service appropriate to client requirements
- Flight ops: takeoff zones, obstacle clearance, privacy concerns, RF or magnetic interference, ability to maintain line of sight
- Data upload to processing pipeline, data delivery of final products
- Integration with existing software or workflow
- Complete Plan of Activities Form
- Complete Preflight Checklist
- Complete mission
- Process and evaluate data
- Follow standard QC/QA procedures and provide report
- Does it meet the client’s needs and expectations?
- Modify the product or workflow as required
- Present Deliverables to client following agreed delivery method and request client feedback